Last updated January 11, 2022
Our top priority
As the entire globe battles to overcome the Covid-19 outbreak, the health and well-being of our guests, our staff members and Our families are of top priority to Golden Reef Hotels. In Our efforts to keep you updated on the current situation according to the measures and actions taken by the Government of Cyprus, the below information will be regularly updated.
A summary of current restrictions and regulations by the Government of Cyprus can be found here:
Please take a few moments to read the details below to give you some valuable information before your stay.
Be sure to understand the advice and rules for international travel during the Covid-19 pandemic before you depart and travel to Cyprus. To help minimize transmission of Covid-19 we may request additional documentation to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information.
Your stay with us
In accordance with the Covid-19 protocols(including the World Health Organization recommendations and the European and National legal requirements), we created new operating procedures and guidelines including a response plan regarding the exposure and prevention of the Covid-19 spread. An operational plan is set and implemented across all areas of Our hotels.
Further to this, mandatory daily tasks within the hotels such as consistent disinfection of all high touch points in public areas and the placement of hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotels (lifts, entrances, restaurants, facilities), regular staff training, cleaning products and protocols will be just some of the measures we will take. We want to ensure that our guests feel safe and comfortable staying with us.
To assure safe travel to Cyprus please click here to get your Cyprus Flight Pass.
Please login to create an account, followed by filling out the questionnaire and the solemn declaration form and you are ready to travel.
We are waiting here for you!
If you or a member of your party feel unwell or show Covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home, and follow the Guidelines. Our team will assist you in rescheduling or cancelling your reservation. Please send us an e-mail or telephone your request and we will contact you as soon as possible.
In the event of a suspected case of Covid-19, should a guest present with any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell during their stay, please stay in your room and dial “0” and Our Crisis Management Team will assist you.
Guests must always wear a mask when moving around the hotel.
- When approaching the reception please assure to keep a distance of 2 meters.
- Disinfectant is available at entrance, please assure to use it on your arrival.
- Protective screens are installed to reception desk.
- Face masks are worn by all reception staff.
- It is kindly advised to avoid queues at reception on the arrival and departure day and generally reduce the time spent at the reception desk.
- Medical Assistance: Please contact the reception(“0”) if you feel unwell or seek medical advice
- We assure you that frequent disinfection of all common areas is taking place in accordance with the national guidelines.
- This includes lobby area, reception, gym facilities, elevators, public toilets, door handles, offices etc.
- All non-essential items such as magazines stands, stationary, table decoration etc. are removed from all common areas of the hotel.
- Hotel elevators are only available for use with a restricted and maximum occupancy per elevator.
- All rooms undergo a deep clean and disinfection prior to a guests check-in.
- All non-essential items are removed from all rooms.
- Daily House-keeping service will take place only when guests are not present in the room.
- In accordance with local guidelines, cleaning and disinfecting procedures are done only with suitable disinfectants and disposable materials.
- All frequently used items such as door handles, switches and remote controls will be adequately disinfected.
Buffet, Bars & Restaurants
With the current food and safety recommendations and rules, it has been necessary to adjust our services and we invite you to follow these instructions to assure that health and well-being of all individuals involved are meticulously observed.
- Upon entrance to the bar/restaurant/buffet, hand sanitization is compulsory.
- We very kindly remind you that it is compulsory to wear a face mask and glows when serving yourselves from the hotels buffet or come to contact with utensils.
- All equipment and kitchen utensils are regularly changed.
- Service and access to food and beverages is controlled by the service team, wearing personal protective equipment.
- All tables are set up to allow a 1.5-2 meters distancing.
- It is highly advised to keep social distancing while moving around to limit contact with others.
Swimming Pools & Surrounding Areas
- All non-essential items are removed from all areas.
- Sunbeds and gazebos are disinfected every day.
- All gazebos and sunbeds are set up in accordance with a distance of 2 meters to one another.
- The pool water is regularly treated with appropriate disinfection products following extensive company procedures for water management.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.